Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Can't Get Work? Then Make One!

Well, if I wouldn’t find work today, then I might as well create one for me. I had this idea last night to create or update the style guide of a client. Although it was only a concept ad, I took note of its style elements and flagged the errors. So, when I encounter this promotional material in its production stage, I already know what to watch out for.

I wondered if I could charge the client for this task. So, I asked Deb if this was possible. She said it was not because it was still in the conceptual stage. However, she said that I could charge this work as part of my training. (In that case then, I’m on my third week of training now.)

I was also supposed to attend my first agency meeting today. It’s been scheduled and rescheduled several times this month that it was eventually cancelled.

No comments: