Monday, August 13, 2007

Vassil

I attended my first WIP meeting. Finally, I got to know what projects to expect from clients. I also found out that Vassil was let go early this morning. (So, that’s why Jim, the ECD from the Toronto office, wanted him to come at 8 a.m. today.)

On the boardroom table was a list of projects printed on five tabloid-sized papers. This made me wonder how come work comes to me in trickles when we’ve got a long to-do list. It was also a good thing Doug reminded the accounts people of my existence.

After the one-hour meeting, I was off to work, which was good. I was so busy, I didn’t have time to eat my packed lunch. (All my sustenance came from baked goods, a quarter of a white-chocolate bar and fruit juices.) In fact, I was working until almost closing time.

Now, with all the work done, would I be doing anything again tomorrow?

No comments: