Friday, November 7, 2008

Spoke Too Soon

I was a worried on Monday because I only got to work for two hours at the end of the day. However, the rest of the week turned out to be busy, some days even busier. (I also took some time to learn Flash CS3.)

Tuesday, I spent a few hours reworking on an InDesign file that I thought I had already updated in September. I guess I didn't save the file after revising it and printing a PDF. It was a good thing I checked the copy deck; otherwise, I could have sent an old file to the printers and that would be the end of me.

On Wednesday, I started working on what could be literally the biggest project of my advertising career: an 89' x 4' sticker for a jet bridge at the Vancouver airport.

Then there were the usual posters for a contest where you can win a $50,000 Toyota Hybrid SUV.

And to top this week off, I'm off on Monday and Tuesday (Remembrance Day). That's 96 hours of vegetative state.

No comments: