Monday, December 1, 2008

Another Hell of a Week

Last week was a blur, but it sure wasn't a walk in the park. Twice I had to either stay late or come to work early. My admin time was only five hours. That's how busy I was.

Last week's highlight was this 12-page sales brochure I did for Aileen. Thank God, I knew how to use character and paragraph styles in InDesign CS3; otherwise, I would have a hard time laying out and designing her material. However, I enjoyed it a lot because I got to use my design skills. (The lowlight: Tonie's Skybridge project [that 89-foot thing]. She and Jim didn't seem to see eye to eye with what they wanted to do with the design.)

Also, Deb was around to cover for Wendy. Seeing her was a sight for sore eyes. It was nice to see a familiar face again in the office.

I don't know what this week will bring, but I finally have some downtime to blog and to take it easy before I call this a day.

No comments: