Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Some Updates

A lot has happened since my last blog. So far, here's what happened in the last two weeks:
  1. Cathy does know her trade. When our CEO dropped by on Monday, she knew what he was talking about. Needless to say, the young Wendy and I were impressed with her. Both of us were glad that she was hired for the job. We were wondering what would it be like if Shelley were around and she spoke with the grand poobah of the company. I shuddered.
  2. Work continually comes in trickles, but it keeps me busy for most of the day. The two-page, letter-sized poster is one that's worth mentioning. This project started at the end of last week. When I was done with the layout on Friday, Jim asked me to revise the second page (which I did promptly). Then the client wanted to revise the first page. Then Gord wanted to revise the second. Once everything was done, Jim revised the first page.
  3. Norris, one of our IT guys in Toronto, dropped by today to make an inventory of all the computers we have in the office.
  4. Mother Nature pulled an April Fool's prank on the city by lightly dusting it with snow. (It's already spring!)
Now, you're up to speed.

No comments: