Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thank God for Short Workweeks

Monday was Thanksgiving Day; so, we didn’t have to go to work, making this week a four-day workweek. Last week was, too, because we got Friday off. However, the days appear longer, especially now that projects are getting few and far between. Clients who are taking their time in sending approvals aren’t helping either.

Once again, I try to keep myself busy by watching training videos online; however, it’s now becoming tedious. Sooner or later, I’ll run out of training videos to watch. When that happens, I guess I’ll have to start learning new software.

By the way, three boats caught fire yesterday by the harbour a block away. It produced a huge pillar of black smoke, which I could see from my office. No one was hurt fortunately.

No comments: