Monday, August 18, 2008

The Bitch Is Back!

I just needed to get this off my chest quickly.

So, after three weeks of serenity in the office, Jennifer's back to wreak her brand of havoc; i.e., making the rest suffer for her inefficiency. Unfortunately, Nina and I were the unfortunate victims.

As usual, Jennifer was having her rush projects, which, for the life of me, couldn't be planned ahead. Why was every PowerPoint presentation had to be done the day before? Couldn't she e-mail instructions to her two cohorts well in advance?

Because of this, I got to be a part of this fiasco — once again. She approached me to ask how I was doing. I told her that I was very busy with all the ads I needed to lay out (I overheard their discussion, with Jennifer volunteering my services again). Of course, these didn't matter to that bitch because it didn't concern her. So, I ended up spending 1½ hours printing several PowerPoint presentations, time that could have been spent working on some client-related jobs.

Anyway, I need to talk to Wendy about this. This has got to stop. Besides, it's unfair; when it's my turn to ask for help regarding my line of work, who can I turn to? No one!

I just hope Jennifer will get her just desserts soon. I just can't stand her!

No comments: