Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just Taking a Breather

As expected, I was busy right before and after the four-day-long weekend. Thursday and Tuesday were hell!

Thursday last week, I had to reproduce an image of a red balloon for the flyer using Illustrator because the actual picture wasn't available yet and we had to present the concepts to the client on Tuesday next week. The picture was amateurish; but given the time frame, it would suffice.

Tuesday, I had to proofread several online banners and produce PDFs of them. Then I had to incorporate the client's changes and improvements on the layout after a conference call. The layout eventually turned out okay.

And tomorrow, Charlene is going to present it to the client. Once approved, I will layout the same ad, but this time in Chinese. Good times.

No comments: