Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Production Guy Needs Help

It looks like I'm going to be relatively busy since being named as the all-around production/creative guy. Yesterday, I revised the text of an existing letter in Spanish. I had no idea how Rob did it, but it sure was difficult adjusting the tracking. Then there were several online banners to proof in English and French.

Today, I had to do a rush job for a print ad. The task was easy, but Wendy and I were under time pressure. We also had to figure out how to convert a graphic into the required 85 lines per inch, which I eventually found out minutes after sending the files to the press. I hope there weren't any mistakes, copy- and layout-wise.

The recent stress made me rethink of my options and of my accepting this new responsibility. I wonder how I will fare when I do a client's flyer next week. Hmmm ...

No comments: