Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rush, Rush

The morning was very hectic. There were lots of printer proofs and PDFs to check, I didn't know which ones to begin with. They were so many, I thought that the printer proofs' copy were the same as the PDFs' Aileen sent me very early in the morning. I thought wrong; so, I had to proof them in a hurry.

Thank God, I caught the glaring mistakes! Otherwise, I would do lots of explaining.

I also did the small print ad that I mentioned yesterday. It was just a matter of placing the picture on the ad, but it required lots of Photoshop work. Needless to say, Wendy was impressed.

Then there was Nina's request to make PDFs of some old online banners again. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to accommodate her request because of the last-minute proofreading. However, I was able to make it up to her in the afternoon even though it wasn't billable.

I was busy all right, but my total billable time for today was four hours only. All that trouble for 240 minutes only!

No comments: