Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Beer and Wine on a Monday?

Yes, that what we had yesterday afternoon, which was highly unusual because we normally have alcohol Friday afternoons. In my 12 months here, that never happened until yesterday.

And since the workload was easy for all, Jennifer named the day in honour of Rob who was leaving next week, and told everyone to take the rest the day off. So, I was out of the office by 4 p.m.

Today, I had Rob do PDFs of various projects for the office's future reference. This would make my job easier when I proofread something that's questionable, especially that he wouldn't be around when I'd need a PDF of a recent project. Good job, Rob!

And I've been printing his PDFs and compiling them since this morning. At least, I made Rob and myself busy.

No comments: