Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm Off Now for a Vacation

Today was my last day at work before I leave for a three-week Philippine holiday. But before I enjoy myself for the next 21 days, I had to teach Cathy and both Wendys how to PDF the online banners in the afternoon.

I spent the entire Wednesday creating an eight-page manual on how to convert the banners to PDF. It's a complex task involving Firefox, Photoshop, Bridge, Word and Acrobat. But once they get the hang of it, it's just a matter of pressing the right keys and choosing the right menu options. I hope the three will have a PDF'ing good time while I'm away.

When the PDF how-to crash course was over, the three were impressed. It was pretty easy, straightforward and fool-proof as long as they follow the guide I made for them. After that, Wendy told me that I could leave early so that I could prepare for my flight tomorrow. She's such a thoughtful boss. I'm definitely bringing something for her.

I'll see you in August!

No comments: