Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Homesick and Jet-lagged

I’m now back at work, and waiting for me was some online banners to PDF. At least, there’s stuff for me to do to get my mind of my homesickness. I do miss Mom and Dad, my brothers, and my nephews and nieces terribly after being with them for a short three weeks. I plan to see them again in two years (Christmas 2011).

I probably have a few hours of sleep before coming to work, thanks to the 15-hour time difference between Manila and Vancouver. At home, I want to sleep, but I can’t; in the office, I feel sleepy, but I should fight the urge to catnap.

It seems they didn’t have a problem PDF’ing while I was away, except for when a new banner size came along. But all went well with the help of my manual that I left them. (I also got them charm bracelets with Philippine fresh-water pearls.)

No comments: