Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Training Myself Again

With all the time on my hands, I decided to undergo video training. I began reviewing InDesign CS3 Prepress Essentials yesterday. It’s probably one of the most boring courses on lynda.com. I don’t know if it’s the monotonous voice of the instructor or if I was really sleepy, but I dozed off several times while watching the video. It’s a good thing I was done with that course today.

By the way, it was also Ice Cream Day today. I picked up two ice creams bars for the bigger Wendy and me. The smaller Wendy went out for lunch; and on her way back, grabbed four more bars, one for each. She didn’t know we already had our share. Anyway, she put them inside the freezer for future consumption.

A little while later, she dropped by my office, carrying a plate of quartered hotdog sandwich from Japa Dog, courtesy of Cathy, for sharing. It was good.

No comments: