Monday, December 17, 2007

What Am I Doing Here?

Last week, I planned to take the Monday off as a personal day. However, when I read the office manual on Friday, I realized that I only had a half-day left only. So, I had to report for work today.

Then I got this e-mail from Julita clarifying if my Friday off was a personal or vacation day. I said that it was a personal one, but she said that we were not allowed to take them as bonus days off (which I found strange because I remember Doug taking his two remaining personal days on a Friday and Monday; however, he didn't give a reason like I did: Christmas shopping).

However, she said that it was okay for now and wouldn't allow it next year. So, I get to take the Friday off this week because if Julita hadn't approved of my personal day off last Friday, I would have swapped it with this Friday's vacation day, leaving me with no choice but to report for work on that day.

And speaking of work, it's crazy-quiet in here.

No comments: