Monday, March 10, 2008

They Moved Me Out

Well, after the Dragon Lady moved in on Friday, she requested me if I could move out of my place because she wanted Wendy to move in my spot. Could I say no? Of course not! So, I promptly moved out of my workstation just to get it over and done with.

I am not quite settled in my new place, which was Allison’s former workstation. In fact, I don’t like it at all. Presently, my nearest neighbours are two office printers. I have a good view of the new living room, which was Jennifer’s former office (she moved, thank God!). I can see Julita, too, from where I am sitting right now, although I’ve heard that she is moving also.

To my left is the door. And every time it opens with a loud clack, I look to my left. It is so distracting. Plus, I don’t like the binders behind me. They’re not mine to begin with. I really miss my own private corner.

And the only way I can have another change of scenery is to move out of this place again and look for another job.

No comments: