Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Early June Updates

Things are still slow; so, I might as provide some updates.
  1. I have recovered from my eye infection although they still get red or become itchy from time to time.
  2. I spent Friday and Monday dismantling the old work stations, removing the legs from the Ikea office tables and wrapping them in packing tape, disassembling shelves, and packing stationery items in boxes.
  3. I was very disappointed that the buckslip I originally created for a client in English was used by the guys in Toronto for the French and Chinese versions. I was hoping to lay out those myself since I was the designer of that marketing material.
  4. Cathy realized the importance of quality assurance when a Toronto-designed brochure's copy was missing a word. Needless to say, the client was pissed. I would like to share in the responsibility, but it never passed by me.

No comments: