Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Packing and Moving Day

The movers came yesterday and hauled all our extra stuff here in the office, from the computers chairs down to the steel drawers. They worked so fast, they were done a little after lunch and were off to Toronto by 3 p.m.

It was partly moving day for me, too. I moved my bookshelves and files to my new office, which was 25% larger than my present office. It had one of the best views in the floor. Unfortunately, I lacked office furniture as usual. I was hoping to get the sofa or the matching chairs or both for my new office, but they were already destined for Toronto.

I still haven't moved the rest of my stuff because there are no Internet and phone connections yet. Norris, the IT guy from Toronto, is here to help us set up with the connections. By the way, the small Wendy and I got new computers.

No comments: