Thursday, September 17, 2009

Busy — So Far

My week started off with typesetting an unapproved copy for a DM letter. I had to do this in advance to give me an idea how the text would fit the letterhead, graphics included. So far, I’m still waiting for the final approved copy. Later, Cathy asked me to typeset a service charge comparison table for the client, which was a bit challenging because this was the first time I created a table using InDesign. It turned out much better than I thought, however.

Then there was this appointment notice that I had to layout quickly. The client wanted six designs, but I came up only with five. However, the smaller Wendy, who was handling this project, decided to hand only four because she felt that the last one, which was my favourite among the five because of its uniqueness, might be too difficult to produce. At least, that’s what she thought.

Then I had to cover for two persons. The bigger Wendy is getting married for the second time tomorrow, and Bart, the graphic artist from the other side of the wing, is taking a day off today to spend some quality time with his wife.

No comments: