Thursday, September 3, 2009

To Work or Not to Work

After working since Monday on this marketing project (an outside envelope in English and French), I now have some downtime while waiting for client approval. However, I’d rather be working on a certain project instead of trying to keep myself busy.

Yesterday, I tried to while away the time by converting logos to duotones and tweaking images to near perfection. Also, Petra from the other agency in the floor asked me if I could help them out with their work. I couldn’t say no because I needed to make myself useful. Besides, working with them would add another feather to my cap. But Bart said that I was off the hook for now, as he didn’t want me to start working in the middle of a long document.

That worked well for me; otherwise, they could have had me working tomorrow and in the weekend (our office is closed on Friday for the long Labour Day weekend).

No comments: