Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Work!

The title says it all. Last Friday, the small Wendy gave me a heads-up for incoming work (she even said earlier that this was the calm before the storm). It came late in the afternoon.

The job was for an outside envelope for a client’s marketing campaign. It was pretty straightforward, except for the main graphic, which should be in duotone.

It was a good thing I learned this stuff at lynda.com, especially masking, editing channels and the like. I only learned these in theory; now, I got to put them in practice.

Also, the big Wendy told me yesterday that I could help out the other ad agency that occupied the other wing because they’re swamped. Maybe that’s the reason why one of them, Bart, a graphic artist, dropped by my office to check out what I was doing.

No comments: