Friday, September 19, 2008

Aah, Friday ...

Finally, it's the weekend!

This week has been the busiest, thanks to this DM mailer for a client's promotion in the fall. It's huge and comes with a die-cut. I've been working on it since Wednesday and have finally tweaked it and e-mailed it to Jim in Toronto for review.

I just don't know what to expect from it, but I haven't heard from him since sending it more than two hours ago. I hope the revisions are minor; but with the difficulty of the project, I'm sure there'll be several. Anyway, the layout and typesetting part are over.

By the way, Brooke, our former studio manager who was laid off early this year, dropped by on Wednesday to gather stuff for her portfolio. She said to me that I should be getting two salaries with the way I was doing things around here. She also said that I made things look easy when I singlehandedly did all the Chinese posters for a client.

It wasn't easy at first, but I learn fast.

No comments: