Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some Down Time, Perhaps?

With two of my big projects with the clients for approval, I think I can afford to blog early in the day. However, it looks like I have to build six print ads in simplified Chinese, which Wendy is now confirming with the Asian newspapers the correct sizes.

I think there's something going on with Julita. She was here yesterday morning, but she was nowhere to be found before lunch. (She works at home Tuesdays and is off Thursdays.) Two weeks ago, she was "sick." Last week, she was on vacation. I guess there's not much to do when you're the HR/office manager and there are only four employees to manage.

I also managed to stick around two months since Rob left for greener pastures, thanks to my skills in desktop publishing and graphic design.

No comments: