Friday, September 12, 2008

She's in a New York State of Mind

It's been months since the last agency meeting. We had one today at 11:15 a.m. It was for Jennifer's announcement that she's moving to our New York office effective immediately. Of course, I already knew that.

They say that it's business as usual, but people, usually those who aren't affected in any way, always say that. And the truth is, we don't know what will happen next to those whom Jennifer leaves behind.

For now, we had informal drinks in the office and talked about stuff like the upcoming U.S. presidential elections and how it is hard to look for an apartment in the Big Apple. Afterward, Jennifer started packing her belongings. She'll be back on Monday though.

As for me, I'm having second thoughts about my tenure here again. Better pay due diligence in my job search once more.

No comments: