Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Bookcases Are Here!

Yes, they finally arrived! Now, my pod is complete. However, there are bookcases everywhere in the office. In fact, I have two of these metal furnishings in front of my work station. I don't know where they'll put the rest.

Regarding work, it's really slow. Deb came with printer proofs to check, but she even asked me to be quick in checking them. (Apparently, Brooke didn't notice them in the studio and they were simply lying there untouched on a table for the entire morning.)

Nina also dropped by bearing my order of the 2008 day planner. There were two models to choose from: the regular one and the priority-management option. Since I don't prioritize and manage, I chose the former. It's for nameless cogs in the corporate machine.

No comments: