Friday, November 2, 2007

Busy Friday

Well, it looked like this is the busiest one for me this week.

Brooke left a job bag on the rack for me yesterday before closing time and said that it was okay to do it tomorrow. And that's what I did. I thought that's the only one for me today because this week seemed slow; however, I didn't notice that she left six more job bags behind it while I was away.

Then more stuff to proofread came: seven TV commercials, a brochure, a French online banner and two copy decks for a client's DM campaign. My total client chargeable as of this writing: 4¾ hours. It's a good way to end this work week. (We're also having drinks at 4 p.m. at the boardroom with the employees from our sister company who took over the other half of the floor and displaced us. No wonder Doug called them enemies.)

No comments: