Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Nice Start?

I hope today turns out busy because Brooke left a job bag last night for me to proofread. (I always take it as a good sign.) It was a new project for a DM collateral, a small brochure for the client's employees. I was done in an hour.


Then she dropped another bag, this time it's for an old card requiring minor revisions in the text. There's not much to do after this; so, I grabbed the latest issue of WIRED and read some of the more interesting articles.

I also decided to eat my lunch of leftover barbecue ribs on time since nothing was going on. Minutes into my meal and Deb walked in regarding an old copy deck that needed updating for the printers. She said that my food smelled so good, but I didn't know that it reeked until Charlene asked me what my lunch was. ("Is it adobo?") Fearing that some would find it offensive, I decided to finish my meal as fast as I could so that its aroma wouldn't stop filling the entire office.

The rest of the afternoon was marked with a few exchanges of docket bags. I took it easy in between jobs.

No comments: