Monday, November 19, 2007

Sleepy Monday

I woke up 30 minutes earlier than normal; i.e., I woke up at 4 a.m. I thought that I'd sleep through my bus ride to work to recover my missing half hour of sleep. Although I managed to doze off on the bus, I was still sleepy at work, especially when I was updating a copy deck that required a copious amount of copying and pasting.

Having a slow day didn't help either. If I didn't plan to update that copy deck, I wouldn't be doing anything at all, except for that print ad that took me only minutes to proofread.

I hope things pick up again at work soon. (I also hope I get a good seat on the bus tonight so that I could log some extra z's.)

Note: Doug handed in his two weeks' notice. He's moving to Victoria to work for an ad agency there in January next year.

No comments: