Thursday, November 1, 2007

Post-reno Meeting

We just had a post-renovation meeting, complete with coffee and baked goodies. Since we don’t have an official boardroom yet, Jennifer, the de facto boss when Vanessa left, decided to have it at the empty office space in of her office. Obviously, the entire floor was still a work-in-progress.
Julita and Deb would be moving their offices again and occupying the offices that we converted into the library and teleconference room. I almost got an office of my own again, but I liked where I was now. Of course, I would like the privacy, but I did feel isolated when I was stuck in a corner office. Besides, I could always go somewhere quiet like the boardroom when I needed to do some extensive proofreading.

The bookcases for our pods arrive next week; and when they do, we’ll do some renovating of our own again. I’m really looking forward to this so that we can finally get rid of the clutter in front of me like scanners, printers and office supplies. I feel like I’m working in a storage room.

I also submitted my vacation request form, which Wendy approved right away — all seven days of them, three this month, one in December and three in January.

No comments: