Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Gloom

Today looked like a slow one and the rain wasn’t helping either. The gloomy weather made me even sleepier. This morning, I woke up 45 minutes early from my usual 4:30 a.m. wake-up call to bake mini croissants for breakfast.

I tried to keep myself awake by walking from time to time to the other side of the floor to the copier room, where our makeshift kitchen was, and make some green tea (the office kitchen was undergoing repair, too).

I tried to be productive as much as possible, but there was not much to do actually. Rob handed me two dockets for minor proofing but that was about it. Deb also gave one, too, which involved talking to Manu regarding page breaks in the DM letter he wrote.

By the way, my stomach’s doing fine so far. My troublesome tummy was very cooperative and didn’t quite bother me. However, it did growl after I ate yesterday’s lunch.

No comments: