Monday, October 15, 2007

Where Am I?

I felt like a puppy staring at its new food dish; I was looking forward to sitting in my new work station today (which was formerly scheduled for Thursday this week and moved to next Tuesday). Instead, I was temporarily relocated in the middle of our new office space along with three laser printers and a colour copier/printer (thereby increasing my chances of getting sterile). I hope I get to work in my new station soon because I feel so exposed here.

I spent most of the morning setting up my PC and looking for my misplaced notes (especially the personal ones). Around 11 a.m., Brooke handed me two print ads that were resized because they used the wrong ad size. Anyway, both needed minor proofing only. It looked like these were the only ones I’d be checking today.

This would definitely look bad in my timesheet.

No comments: