Friday, October 19, 2007

Jawahar

Thirty minutes into the day and I got this e-mail from Jawahar, a suit based in our office in Toronto, complaining that we (or was it I?) arbitrarily changed his client’s copy. First of all, that copy deck in question came from him. Second, I simply follow what’s on it.

After almost an hour of exchanging e-mails and phone conversations with Deb and me, he finally admitted that the revisions came from the client and he never checked it. Apologizing afterwards, Jawahar should have checked his e-mails first before sending a scathing e-mail, which was cc’d to every suit in Toronto. He’s probably regretting what he said.

But, at least, he got me pumped up for the day. I needed it because there were new projects needing my nitpicking skills. And today was the day I worked most this week: five hours of billable time.

No comments: