Friday, January 25, 2008

Here's What's What

Jennifer was nowhere to be seen. So, the mood in the office was kind of relaxed. (Using fear, she was able to wrap everyone around her finger, including those who don't report directly to her.)
  1. Belinda's not in today because of a sore back playing volleyball last night. So, I ended up going to Staples for her to pick up Jennifer's booklets. I also picked up two packs of CD-Rs for Rob. I felt like I was the office gopher, which I was not.
  2. Jim called asking me if I could take a stab at copywriting — finally. He said that he'd be e-mailing the info soon. (I guessed I misheard Jim; he simply wanted me to create copy decks for translation. The copy, which was already written, would come from some Web pages.)
  3. I downloaded some videos from TED Talks for my video/MP3 player to watch on my way home. There was not much to do anyway.
So you see, it's another admin kind of day, save for the copywriting part, which I have yet to see.

No comments: