Monday, January 28, 2008

It's Monday Again

I was looking forward to today because I would get to proofread Web pages. Although there were just four of them, it was something new for them for me to do.

I still remember the first time I checked Web pages in this job. During the WIP meeting, Doug even had to remind the suits that I needed to proofread the pages before they were trafficked. Unfortunately, my revisions weren't helpful because they were already online.

This time, things were different. I actually got to check and revise the pages before they were trafficked. It was a very brief task though; I finished in an hour.

I also accompanied Belinda again to Staples to get the remainder of the booklets. Plus, there were a few online banners and print ads to check. Total billable hours: 4¾ hours. Not bad.

(Jennifer was away all week, so the atmosphere was relaxed.)

No comments: