Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More Work, Less Time

An hour into the day and Allison sent me by e-mail a link to several online banners that I needed to proofread. This was a time-consuming task, which was fine by me, because this would look good in my timesheet. Unfortunately, it was a rush job and I had to be done by noon. So, I had to think of something that would cut my time proofing in half.

I decided to check the banners directly on my computer monitor instead and screen grab the questionable frames only. What I projected was a five-hour task was then reduced to two. Anyway, Allison was happy about it and that was what mattered most.

After lunch, I helped Belinda collate more stuff for Jennifer. By 2 p.m. we were done and off to Staples, where we had them bound. We made a detour to Tim Hortons (Belinda bought me a large hot chocolate). We made another quick detour to Off The Wall, where they were having a huge sale. Then we took our time walking to the office.

It was almost three when we got here, two more hours before closing time.

No comments: