Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Screw You, Voldemort* and Your Work!

Nina was having problems doing Jennifer's reports. So, when Jennifer peeked out of her office, she told Nina, "Let Ronnie do it."

What the ... ? What do you think I am, Jennifer, your freakin' assistant? I didn't say that out loud, of course. Unfortunately, Nina bore the brunt of my ire.

When she approached me, I told Nina that I couldn't help her with my problem because, first of all, I didn't make the report she was working on. Second, I had had it up to here with Jennifer's projects. She simply had no respect to who you were or what you were doing. She wanted you to drop everything pronto because she had work for you to do. No ifs, whens or buts.

And being the good boy that I was, I still ended up helping Nina although I said "Crap!" when she mentioned that Jennifer had something for me to do. Hey, it was past 4 p.m. and I wanted to go home on time like always.

___________________
* That's the name Belinda and Courtney gave to Jennifer when they're pissed with her.

No comments: