Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What a Way to Start the Week

I didn't sleep well last night. And when I managed to drift away, I'd be dreaming about my big day tomorrow at the Liquor Distribution Branch. Weird.

It may be because of the stress and the pressure I'll be feeling when I take that three-hour-long test. After all this time, I still have no idea what the exam for the Publications Manager position entails. However, I have a gut feeling that it will include graphic design, writing, editing, and something that involves decision making and project management.

Regarding work, we're supposed to have the weekly WIP meeting. Normally, Julita gathers the usual suspects in the office and we follow right after. Today was different. She didn't. So, except for Charlene and her, no one showed up; even the guys in Toronto were absent. I, for one, have my Lotus Notes remind me of the meeting, but I turned the alarm off as I was waiting for the rest to go to the meeting. I forgot somehow. So, Julita was disappointed when almost everyone, including the key people, was a no-show. (Wendy called in sick.)

And halfway through the day and there's no work in sight. Oh, well ...

No comments: