Friday, June 20, 2008

Movie Friday

Today is a slow one. It's past 2 p.m. and I haven't done anything that's work related. Not even a single official e-mail.

I spent the entire morning watching a streaming video of 3:10 to Yuma from PeekVid. Unfortunately, it wasn't clear. So, I tried looking for another alternative to tv-links.co.uk — and I found it in tv-links.cc, which was said to be a spitting image of the original.

I searched its extensive collection and found a sharper 3:10, but it unexpectedly stopped half way through the movie. I tried to reload it, but it still won't go past the 59th minute. Fortunately, there were other links that provided the title. These weren't as sharp as the first, but they kept me entertained, especially on a slow day like this.

And Jennifer had this wonderful idea to let everyone go home early as soon as each had finished his or her work. I didn't do much that day except for Nina's two online banners that required quick proofreading. As soon as I was done with them, I headed home.

No comments: