Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Strange But True

Yesterday, something weird happened to the juice bottle I was drinking from.

It was the regular 450-mL Minute Maid plastic bottle with the glued-on plastic label. I was drinking from it every now and then while watching the last few minutes of 3:10 to Yuma online. Since the movie was almost done, I decided to finish my drink in several gulps.

During the last few swigs, I noticed something unusual with the bottle: the label mysteriously disappeared! It was there when I grabbed the bottle from the fridge, and all that was left of the label was the hardened glue.

I recall seeing the juice bottle with its label when I stocked the fridge with pop and juice in the morning. There was nothing wrong with it at all.

I searched for the label on my desk, on the floor and even on me. It was nowhere to be found. Isn't that strange?

No comments: